Saturday, December 2, 2023
U of T Exam Centre
255 McCaul Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1W7
Please note the UTS Entrance Test will not be held at UTS.
Students may only write the UTS Entrance Test if their application has been completed on or before December 1, 2023. The application portal will be deactivated at 11:59 PM (EST) on the evening of December 1 and no further changes can be made.
The nearest TTC Subway Station is Queen’s Park. Please see below for test day details. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Students are required to bring
1 page only: photocopy of ID (passport or birth certificate or PR card). On this photocopy paper, clearly write the applicant’s legal name, preferred name, and ApplicantID.
Do not bring:
- Food or drink, with the exception of a water bottle. If you require medical accommodations, please contact [email protected]
- Cell phones, smart watches, smart glasses, or any digital devices
- Pencil cases, backpacks, or large bags. Pencils will be provided. If the applicant wishes to bring their own pencil or eraser, it must not have any writing or wrappers on it and must be carried in a clear ziplock bag.
- Due to congestion, please avoid parking on McCaul Street. There are paid parking lots on Murray Street, University Avenue, or Dundas Street.
- Please arrive and pick up only during the allotted time. Students will not be permitted to leave early even if they have finished the test.
- Parents may not stay in the building during the test.
- Due to capacity limits in the building, only one parent or guardian should accompany the test taker to drop off and pick up.
Test Day Schedule
Students must write during their scheduled time slot. If you require accommodations, please contact [email protected]
|Grade 7 Test||Last Names A-L||Last Names M-Z|
|Arrival||8:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.||9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.|
|Test||9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.||10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Dismissal||11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Grade 9, 10, 11 Test||Last Names A-Z|
|Arrival||2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
|Test||2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.|
|Dismissal||4:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.|
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]